I did virtually nothing all day but hell, it was still pretty good.
- Bought healthy groceries
- Played some old school video games
- Played some Persona 4 with Gabbi
- Comforted a friend who hardly ever reaches out
- Got really obsessive over Donkey Kong Country 2
- Found some medicine that kind of worked better than anything else thus far
- Went to an old friend’s party and made some new friends
- Got to the final boss in fucking DKC2
- Got one step closer to getting my financial aid
- Booked a whole bunch of dance classes that I’m really looking forward to
- Giggled with some cute boys
Overall, today was a pretty chill/good day. Thanks everyone~
I’m the kind of person that finds all sorts of stupid little things in life that make me happy, even if only for a moment.
Matt’s the kind of person who, whenever I tell him that some stupid thing makes me happy, he responds with “:) as it should.”
It’s just the little things like this that seem so… foreign to me. It’s as if he’s telling me that I deserve to enjoy life and be happy from such simple pleasantries. I rather like that.
I wouldn’t mind Threads of Fate characters being in Kingdom Hearts.